- Alias System
- API and Examples
- Arbitrary Messages
- Block Rewards
- BRS Configuration (default-properties-file)
- BRS Installation
- Burstcoin Reference Software
- Capability Improvement Proposals
- Colored Coins
- Encrypted Messaging
- Engraver – Compile from Source
- Escrow Account
- ERC20 Protocol
- Exchange Integration
- How Transaction Processing Works
- Marketing Resources
- Mining Pools
- Mobile Application
- NDS-A Award
- Offline Transaction Signing
- Online Resources
- Proof of Capacity
- Reed-Solomon Addresses
- Reward Assignment
- Signum Miner
- Smart Contracts
- Sodium Hardfork and Press Release
- Sodium Hardfork Technical Details
- Softfork Propositions
- Software Library
- Support for ERC20 tokens
- Transaction Types and Fees
A content submission form appears at the end of each document for convenience. You can use the form below if a document does not have a submission form. When submitting documentation here, please specify which document is to be updated.
For a list of projects specifically requested, see below: However, you are encouraged to correct, edit, revise, or provide documentation on any topic. No sign-in is required. If you wish to include your discord name, please feel free to do so. This would be helpful if follow-up is needed.
For the record, documentation needs a lot of work. How can anything here be communicated more clearly, more effectively? Be persnickety!
Documentation project (items needed):
1. Article: How transaction processing works – This article is a framework and contains details that resemble the process but are inaccurate in their particulars. The article needs to be adjusted for accuracy and reorganized for the best flow of details supporting the topic. The differentiation of mining vs. transaction processing needs to be delineated. The specifics of the flow of information between nodes need to be stated precisely. Editors for this article should feel free to adjust as much as is required. How can this topic be presented in the most accurate, detailed, and effective way possible?
https://www.burstcoin.community/burstcoin-transaction-processing/ (website – development – how transaction processing works)
Project type: Complete or minor corrections.
2. Article: Orientation for developers – Article needed to orient new developers to the Burstcoin development landscape. Where to locate resources, platforms, communication channels. How to participate effectively in the development process. What information can be provided to a new developer to function as a quick start guide? No framework article exists. This is a project that needs to be completed from the ground up.
Project type: New article
To contact the development team or request assistance with anything related to this project, please contact us on the Burstcoin Discord channel.